We run against our lives
And we break again until the night
The hate is smiling when we are falling down
The love is hidden when the sky cries
Run, run, run now, before I am falling down
The smile face tortures my heart once time
The hipocrite eyes of this dirty society tell me
"Little chil, your destiny is to be alone with the wolves,
And all time your soul will be rape for the ignorance scream"
Run, run, run now, before I am falling down
Down!
No scape for the girl
The inner monster never sleeps
No scape, feel him embrace
I want forget all this deepest regret
Smile against the survivor
That steals your hope
Smile against the blood
On my body breaked
Smile against the new world
The rising sun is black
No!!!!
I try to ask to my own faith
I try to stay forever alone in my silence
I try to cut every piece of my mind
Screaming while I am falling down for love.


0 Comentários